[Gambas-user] gambas-1.0.5pre1

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Apr 14 16:53:13 CEST 2005

I have just uploaded a pre-release of gambas 1.0.5 there:

http://gambas.sf.net/gambas-1.0.5pre1.tar.bz2

I added a configure option to disable the use of qt translation files:

$ ./configure --disable-qt-translation

Users having freeze problems with the previous version should use this flag
and tell me if it solves their problem.

Here are the other changes:

* New Japanese translation made by Kazutaka Harada.
* New Hungarian translation made by Balazs Barany.
* BUG: You cannot assign a null name to a control anymore.
* BUG: Package version requirements were fixed in the packager wizard.
* BUG: The Seek() function should work now.
* An error is raised when trying to use WAIT with FOR READ/WRITE in the SHELL
  and EXEC instructions.

I think I will release the final 1.0.5 when the freeze problem with SuSE has a
workaround.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...