[Gambas-user] Re: gambas2-1.9.5, Component creation

Frank Berg frankberg at ...390...
Thu Apr 14 09:03:31 CEST 2005

El Martes, 12 de Abril de 2005 05:44, Benoit Minisini escribió:
> On Thursday 07 April 2005 16:51, Christian Faure wrote:
> > Hi,
> > i run gambas2 from console,
> > open a project to test gb.form component
> > it compile ok,
> > F5 ->hang
> >
> > :-(
> >
> > Console output:
> >
> > #> gambas2
> > gb.qt: Label.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.qt: TextLabel.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.form: ValueBox.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.qt: Label.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.qt: TextLabel.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.form: ValueBox.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.qt: Label.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.qt: TextLabel.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.form: ValueBox.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.qt: Label.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.qt: TextLabel.* declared but not implemented
> > gb.form: ValueBox.* declared but not implemented
> > Terminado (killed)
> > #>
> >
> > Regards,

hi,
same output and effect here by me

all my try are: without inherits all is ok,
but if i use the keyword "inherits textbox" in the component,
the test project hangs

my configuration
suse 9.2 with all updates
kde 3.3