[Gambas-user] First article and cover about Gambas in Italy

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Apr 8 17:04:18 CEST 2005

On Friday 08 April 2005 10:12, Vincenzo Ing. Virgilio wrote:
> At least, also Italy arrived!
> The italian review Linux Pratico published the first article i know
> about gambas.

The magazine and CD covers look like Linux Pratico is published by the
same people as Linux Format in the UK.  Since LF reviewed Gambas
1.0.1, maybe word got around in the organization...

I'm glad to see Italy has a Linux magazine aimed at normal business
and home users rather than computer science degree holders.  Our two
American Linux magazines are extremely dry and uninteresting, with
little if any coverage of desktop technologies.  It's more stuff like
"How to use clusters to decode human DNA..."  So I spend a lot to buy
imported copies of Linux Format and Linux Pro each month.

Rob