[Gambas-user] Bug in Gambas mySQL & DELETE &

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 4 15:13:00 CEST 2005

On Monday 04 April 2005 15:07, Pablo Vera wrote:
> I think that there are a couple of quotes missing here:
>
>   Exec("Delete from table1 where name='&1'", "My Company & Brothers")
>
> otherwise, the SQL statement will match
>
>    name=My Company & Brothers
>
> which might produce an error, instead of
>
>    name='My Company & Brothers'
>
> Saludos,
> Pablo Vera

No, Exec(), as Find() and Edit() will do it for you. You don't have to put any
quote character.

The correct syntax is:

Exec("Delete from table1 where name=&1", "My Company & Brothers")

Maybe the documentation is not clear enough ? :-)

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...