[Gambas-user] Lost & Found of a little game

Maurizio Pozzobon mauriziopz at ...626...
Thu Sep 30 16:13:11 CEST 2004

Some time ago I've created a little game named GLLS where you had to
complite as many squares as you could drawing one line per turn. After
some time I've worked on a little AI for the game and it worked fine.
I didn't relase it because I wanted to add a little function that I
did never add. The problem is that A few weeks ago I had a problem
with my HD and I've lost the source of the progam, so if someone of
you didn't delete that stupid game could you send it back to me so I
don't have to restart all from the begining and just add the AI
function.

Thanks
                                    Maurizio