[Gambas-user] How to use the scrollview control?

francesco.difusco@libero.it francesco.difusco at ...69...
Sun Sep 19 17:39:25 CEST 2004

 do.

> Sorry, it shows up I have missed something in my education :=(

You have to study better :-)

> There must be something else in your project doing the set to zero.
> Then we need the at least the code or better the project in our crystal ball.

Yes, as you pointed out, I had to resize the textlabels controls over the
scrollview control. Now it works fine. But I didn't read this in the
documentation. I believed the scrollview control meoved all the controls over
its surface.

Francesco