[Gambas-user] WARNING: 92 allocation(s) non freed

Jeff Stillinger stillj7388 at ...159...
Fri Sep 17 01:07:27 CEST 2004

I have the same allocation errors using Red Hat Enterprise Work Station.
     I also get a mutex failure error every now and again.  I think I
have that one figured out.

Linux dukeus.com 2.4.21-20.EL #1 Wed Aug 18 20:58:25 EDT 2004 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

At this point in my project, these errors have gone ignored with no
adverse effects.  However, this may be due to my weird programming style
rather than red hat being robust.

--j

PS - My change over from a complete working SuSE 9.x configuration to a
half baked budda under a red hat configuration was to meet a contract
requriement and NOT by choice.