[Gambas-user] Please, how do I create a dymanic float array!!!

Wilson Pedro Tamega Junior tamegajr at ...494...
Thu Sep 16 04:49:12 CEST 2004

   Hello, I'd like to know if there were anyone else
who have already done a dymamic float array? I need
such array to translate a program I developed in VB.
The situation is that: I have some .txt files which
all them hava collums separated by Tab end each line
finished by CrLf (carrier return line feed) character,
and most of them does not have the same number of
lines!!! And to make things a little more complicate
without a dynamic float array, all of them have more
than 2000 lines!!!!! And after scanning Gambas help
files, I did not find nothing refering to Float
arrays, so, what could be done?

   Thank you for attention paid,

                    Wilson P. Tamega Jr.