[Gambas-user] How do I manage process_Read?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Sep 15 14:49:48 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 08:25, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Yes, but not a real good reason. Just that I didn't find a
> clean syntax for naming the process object in EXEC. AS is
> already used for filling the process variable.

What's wrong with taking the name of the process variable for the
process object?  That's how it works with controls, though
admittedly not ones created at runtime....

If not, then maybe

EXEC [ ... ] FOR ... AS myprocess ATTACH "myprocess"

to keep the terminology consistent with Object.Attach?

Rob