[Gambas-user] Draw Units (again)

Hugh Foster Hugh.Foster at ...623...
Wed Sep 15 14:26:52 CEST 2004

I work dual-boot, trying to increase the Mockrosoft-free days, I'll have to
see what happens when I post through Evolution.

Many thanks for the help :)

Best regards,

Hugh Foster

-----Original Message-----
From: ron [mailto:ronstk at ...239...]
Sent: 15 September 2004 13:09
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Draw Units (again)

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 13:39, Hugh Foster wrote:
> [This keeps coming back blank so I'm trying through the webmail]

All 3 are arived at sourceforge, no problem.

Use text for mail instead HTML.
Text is default for most maillists.

May be dropping usage of Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19) can help,
Looks a bug to me if it is empty :)

Time to start a linux mail client like Firebird or Kmail? :)

grtz Ron

http://www.star.net.uk

http://www.star.net.uk