[Gambas-user] Feature request for editor

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Sep 15 14:23:01 CEST 2004

On Sunday 12 September 2004 19:46, Alberto Torres wrote:
> Enable copy&paste with selection clipboard of X, please! (select copies,
> middle-clic pastes). Make it optional, for people that don't like it.
> I can't live with that! Klipper manages very well the 2 clipboard
> separation.

Selection clipboard is managed by QT, in every text fields or editors. What's
the problem exactly ?

> Or at least, make configurable key bindings; I want to switch to dvorak
> layout, but ctrl+[x,c,v] are too distant!

Configurable key bindings ? I agree :-) It is just a matter of time!

> Regards

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...