[Gambas-user] Draw units

Hugh Foster Hugh.Foster at ...623...
Wed Sep 15 12:42:48 CEST 2004

Hello, list, and my apologies for the likely long list of hoary old
questions I will probably be asking here :)

Two to kick off with

What units is the Draw command working in please?

In VB i used list1.itemdata(n) and list1.selected(n) (or .listindex) a lot
to manipulate items chosen in lists and combos. Is there a GAMBAS
equivalent?

I love this program! Fifteen years' VB programming and now I can take it
with me Penguin-wards :)

http://www.star.net.uk