[Gambas-user] Upgrade from 0.97a to 0.98 or 0.99

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Sep 12 22:58:23 CEST 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 14:17, pretore60 wrote:
> What i must do for upgrading from 0.97a, thet i've installed, to 0.98 or
> 0.99 ?
> Thank's
> Ottavio

Are you working with windows?

It depends on what distribution you are using. I don't know.

1) May be 'make uninstall' in the directory you did 'make install' :)
2) delete the directory '/opt/gambas'
3) use the package manager
4) delete the directory '/usr/gambas'
5) delete the directory '/usr/local/gambas'
6) do not, forget it
7) rename the directory till new install ready.

One of them will fit.
Do also not forget to save your own projects before deleting
the gambas directories. :)

After that do simple the new install of 0.99
I must confess the 1) was for me also long unknown, I shame. :(

I just had a talk with someone in a forum of the ISP with a problem.

'I can't get my email, what I'm doing wrong?'

Nothing else so I answered, 'Don't use email!'
Or do you know how he can get his email?
:) :)

Ron