[Gambas-user] script to add "referenced by" links to gambas docs

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Sep 11 20:24:17 CEST 2004

I am working on a program to convert a wiki into a big PDF with
page number references and whatnot, and using a copy of the
gambas wiki as a guinea pig.  As part of this, I came up with a
script to re-add the old "Referenced by:" links to every page in
a static copy of the gambas wiki, e.g. the help directory that
comes with Gambas.  The script takes one argument, namely the
directory containing the copy of the wiki you want to do this to
(I think it should work on a static copy of any other
TWiki-based wiki as well, which I will find out for sure on
Monday.)

Make a backup first... just because it worked for me doesn't mean
it won't do something bad for you ;)

Rob