[Gambas-user] remove line and add another line in a text file with gambas

Peter k-p.richter at ...20...
Fri Sep 10 23:37:08 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 7. September 2004 00:07 schrieb lasse at ...186...:
> Hi,
>
> Just did,
>
> Looks exactly like what i've been looking for. Although cannot quite
> understand the description.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lasse
Hallo Lasse,

Short description (for long is my english to bad)
In a SUB where otherwise You read the config file You now write:

sPath1 = Settings["mypath", Application.Path]   '(Application.Path as default)
statBUT.Value = Settings["WithStatus", TRUE]
etc
Defaults are optional.
Settings are read automaticly.
This is possible in all Classes (and there in all SUB and FUNCTION).
You must not work with "Global" (noting in Gambas).
In a SUB where otherwise You Save the Preferences (and / or in Close-Event) :

Settings.Save

This updates the file ~/.gambas/progname.conf (or write the first)

Pardon for the long time, i have my computer "rearmed".

Regards,
Peter