[Gambas-user] V 0.99 and Red Hat Enterprise linux

Jeff Stillinger stillj7388 at ...159...
Fri Sep 10 07:15:14 CEST 2004

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I switched from SuSE 9.x to Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

~>uname -a
Linux dukeus 2.4.21-20.EL #1 Wed Aug 18 20:58:25 EDT 2004 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux

Gambas built smoothly.  However I have noticed that my mutex failure
friend is back.  This error also is shown after I exit a program.  Shown
in the console screen.  The number of allocations varies.

WARNING: 3 allocation(s) non freed.

I followed the instructions in the Red Hat readme file for the build.
The only thing I can really think of is QT is not as up to date as Red
Hat would like to think??

Anyone using Gambas on the Enterprise Work Station?  Ideas?

--j