[Gambas-user] Writing data in a gridview control

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Sep 9 12:10:22 CEST 2004

On Thursday 09 September 2004 11:58, francesco.difusco at ...69... wrote:
> > Rather simple, use the "current" keyword. If you named your gridview
> > "gv", the thing might read:
> >
> > 	gv.Row = 2
> > 	gv.Column = 2
> > 	gv.Current.Text = "hello"
> >
> > Does this work?
>
> Yes, it works now. But why, if I want to write in six columns, and I use
> this for loop
>
> WITH gridview1
> .row=0
> FOR i=1 TO 6
> .column=i
> .Current.Text = Format$(estra[i-1],"##")
> NEXT
> END WITH
>
> it writes only five columns,

Maybe because the first column is zero.

> and the last column is enlarged to fill all
> the remaining space on the right?

This is the way GridView works.

You must understand that to have a GTK+ component that works exactly like the
QT component, I must limit the power of the QT based controls, because I
don't know enough about GTK+ widgets.

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...