[Gambas-user] Table view questions

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Sep 9 10:52:05 CEST 2004

Hi Jack, hi Benoit,

I looked at the DataReport Example and I think I did everything as
suggested. My TableView was called tb:

   tb.Rows.Count = 3
   tb.Columns.Count = 5

   tb.Columns[0].Text = "One"
   tb.Columns[1].Text = "Two"

   tb.Rows[1].Text = "Three"

   tb.Column=1
   tb.Row=1

   tb.Data.Text = "hello"

   tb.MoveTo(2,2)
   tb.Data.Background = 3

As you can see, I tried everything using Column/Row and MoveTo, but no
text appears in the cells and the cell doesn't change colour either.

So, what am I doing wrong?

Rolf