[Gambas-user] gambas 0.99 in mandrake contrib already :)

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Sep 6 21:47:01 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 15:09, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> This is a stupid thing, how can I change that ? How can I
> explain them that these packages are broken ? How can I impose
> my package organization ?

I see what you mean, they're using a modified version of my old
bad spec.  My instinct is to create a package of a gambas app
and file a bug report that their RPM structure is broken, or to
be more diplomatic, bring it up on cooker.  At least it might
start a dialogue.

Happy birthday by the way :)

Rob