[Gambas-user] Newbies Package Creation Problem

Technoferret technoferret at ...598...
Mon Sep 6 09:47:39 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 21:58, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Friday 03 September 2004 18:12, Technoferret wrote:
> >
> > Benoit,
> >
> > This fails . Here is the output I get (project is called wibble)
> > Seems to fail on rpm build, nothing appears in my ~/RPM/RPMS or SRPMS
> > directories.
> >

> Try with this new Package.module please...

Hi Benoit,

Sorry to say this one fails to make the RPM's just like the last one.
Output is identical.

Dave
--
"All electronic components have smoke inside them, once this is released
they will cease to function."