[Gambas-user] Defect database?

Jason Curl j.m.curl at ...17...
Sun Sep 5 23:58:43 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit,

I'm just wondering, in the upcoming anticipation for Gambas 1.0 (and it
appears wonderful so far), is it possible to have a "bug" database with
"features" and "defects" that users can submit to and track independent
to this mailing list?

So far everything is in the mailing list and it's difficult to track
what the problems are with each version. I haven't seen anything like
this on the home page, but SourceForge appears to have something that
might be accomodating.

Thanks for your wonderful efforts!
Jason.

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Benoit
Minisini
Sent: Thursday, 26 August 2004 10:06 PM
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Big bug in gambas 0.98

On Thursday 26 August 2004 11:54, binoy jones wrote:
> Hi,
> This problem I have reported with 0.83 two months back. Hope you
> remember it. Thanks for fixing it.
>
> Regards
> Binoy

Actually, it is a bug introduced in 0.98, so it isn't related to your
problem.

Each time somebody reports a bug, I mark its e-mail as important. And I
keep
all e-mails I receive on my har disk. This way, I forget (almost)
nothing :-)

If you don't have news about a bug after many versions, just write a new
mail
on the mailing-list, saying "Hey, this bug is present in 0.xx version
yet!".

If I apparently forget to fix something, it means generally that I
couldn't
reproduce the problem, and that I need more information.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...