[Gambas-user] Accessing various tables of mysql database

francesco.difusco@libero.it francesco.difusco at ...69...
Sun Sep 5 12:09:57 CEST 2004

I open various tables of a mysql database in different forms. Precisely, I open
a table, where, in a tableview I select a record. Then I use a field of this
record to query another table, and display this query opening another form. I
open and display this query in the open event of the new form. It works
correctly, but when I return to the calling form, that animal (gambero, in
Italian) starts to cry, or looks like desperate. The application is blocked, and
I get a message about a field. I don't know if I have clearly explained the problem.

Thanks

Francesco