[Gambas-user] Update on the Fedore Core 2 Compile

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 4 10:58:44 CEST 2004

On Saturday 04 September 2004 00:23, Mr JH Deval wrote:
> I installed the KDE SDK and Lib and I was able to
> compile but when I opened my project I could not open
> any code window and after trying 2 it crashed Gambase Completely.

To help you, I need:

1) The complete output of ./configure, make and make install.
2) If the IDE aborted, the gambas error message.
3) If the IDE crashed (no error message box), the stack trace.

How to get 1) and 3) is explained on the website, at the troubleshooting
section.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...