[Gambas-user] Newbies Package Creation Problem

Technoferret technoferret at ...598...
Fri Sep 3 14:56:59 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 12:10, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> Can you tell me, on a Debian, where I should put these files: the menu file
> and the icons files ?
>
> Then I will send you a updated Package.module file so that you can continue
> testing :-)

I am no expert on Debian, just a user of Xandros, but the root of the
menu tree on my system (and also on a Linspire system - also debian) is
/usr/share/applnk/ - so its probably a good starting point.

Icon files are probably best put in /usr/share/pixmaps/ that way they
are theme independent.

Dave

--
"All electronic components have smoke inside them, once this is released
they will cease to function."