[Gambas-user] Database Edit error with SQlite

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Sep 2 09:02:30 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 21:22, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 September 2004 05:02, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> > Were you ever able to figure out anything on the sqlite edit/update?
> >

> Yes: you must define a primary key in your table.

Is this a requirement for gambas or for sqllite

I had in the past simple tables without any key and a where x=y
in the query using MySQL. That is legal to do.

I believe it may not a requirement for gambas gb.db global to work.
Only for the selected driver as sqllite in this case maybe.