[Gambas-user] frm2form lives again

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Sep 1 21:12:27 CEST 2004

I have posted a new version of frm2form, which converts VB .frm
files into Gambas .form files.  Unlike Nelson's program, it
discards all the code as well as any controls and properties it
can't handle, but also unlike Nelson's program, it should
produce a legal Gambas form that you shouldn't need to edit in
order to make it work.  (No offense intended, Nelson, your
program is still great :) )

I put it on the wiki, so find it here:

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas/Frm2form

Please send me any .frm files that it chokes on, or with any
glaringly bad omissions (missing standard controls, etc.) or
that get converted into forms that cause gambas to crash.  This
works on a few dozen forms I have lying around here but they
aren't all that complex, just big.

Rob