[Gambas-user] Newbies Package Creation Problem

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Sep 1 16:34:14 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 10:09, Technoferret wrote:
> ProjectQuote is nothing to do with my project which
> uninspiringly is called 'Test'

Congratulations, you found a bug in the IDE.  A couple lines in
the Debian build process have "ProjectQuote" when it should be
"Project.Quote".  Here is a fixed Package.module to extract into
your source tree.  If you could see whether it fixes the problem
(after rebuilding the IDE) I'd appreciate it.

Rob