[Gambas-user] Newbies Package Creation Problem

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Sep 1 14:31:14 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 04:33, Technoferret wrote:
> Cannot load class 'ProjectQuote': Unable to load class file
> </output>
> Does anyone have any idea what the problem is and what is
> missing?

I assume that ProjectQuote is the name of your own project?  My
immediate guess would have been that it was looking for rpmbuild
and choked in its absence (being that you're on Debian.)

> Also, is there a way to make a package that contains all the
> runtime components and thus removing the need to separately
> install them as dependencies?

Yep.

http://www.kudla.org/index.php?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=61

I assume the same can be done with a .deb, but the way I made
those packages was to install all the gambas packages, and my
spec file in that src.rpm finds all the files that belong to all
the packages and copies them into the RPM build tree.

Rob