[Gambas-user] Financial support of Gambas

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 30 19:28:49 CEST 2004

Hi, all.

<tears>
As you may know, I spend all my money in living in Paris (expensive) and
studying acting (very expensive). And there is no money left for Gambas. And
the winter may be very cold...
</tears>

More seriously, I opened a PayPal account for Gambas so that people that can't
help by writing programs, examples, docs, ... can support the project by
giving a little bit of money.

Here is a link that should allow you to give what you want:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=gambas%40users.sourceforge.net&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=EUR

Don't try to give one million euros, I think PayPal won't allow you. Well, if
you try, tell me the result...

I will tell you what will be done with this money (buying RAM, hard disk,
VMWare, going to the theatr^H^H^H hem... no.). And you will tell me if you
want your name to be shown in the Gambas about dialog box, with the
"financial support" mention, like I did with my only giver - at the
moment :-) - Radoslav Dejanović.

Tell me if you have problems, because I am totally new with PayPal.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...