[Gambas-user] bug: Project not loading if component missing

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 30 18:24:33 CEST 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 07:11, ron wrote:
> If a project of person AAA has a component used for something and
> person BBB does not have it the project can't be loaded to switch
> of the component and person BBB can't steal code of it :+)
>
> This can only corrected by edit the .project file by commenting
> the missing library component.
>
> I wasn't able to open a project with Rob's pcre component, it
> was not in the recent 0.99RC1 included yet.
>
> The warning is OK but disable compile and run can be set so I can
> load at least to switch of the missing component and remove the
> offending code?
>
> I.e. change the db driver component.
>
> Greet Ron

I fixed this problem this way: if some components are missing, then a message
displayed, and you can choose to abort or to continue loading the project.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...