[Gambas-user] Read in EXEC..... to Rob

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Oct 30 03:46:00 CEST 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 01:54, LB Audio wrote:
> Rob...
>
> I wanted to use gb.sdl, but doesn't have the total time of the audio mp3.
> I am writing a program in skunks to play mp3 playlis.
> I am DJ and programmer in VB the more than 5 years.
> I have a program that I wrote using bass.dll.

take a look at http://www.ibiblio.org/mp3info/mp3info.html

search for -p "FORMAT_STRING"

Conversion Specifiers

%f Filename without the path [string]
%F Filename with the path [string]
%i File size in bytes [integer]
%k File size in kilobytes [integer]
%a Artist [string]
%c Comment [string]
%g Musical genre [string]
%G Musical genre number [integer]
%l Album name [string]
%n Track [integer]
%t Track Title [string]
%y Year [string]
%C Copyright flag [string]
%e Emphasis [string]
%E CRC Error protection [string]
%L MPEG Layer [string]
%O Original material flag [string]
%o Stereo/mono mode [string]
%p Padding [string]
%v MPEG Version [float]
%u Number of good audio frames [integer]
%b Number of corrupt audio frames [integer]
%Q Sampling frequency in Hz [integer]
%q Sampling frequency in KHz [integer]
%r Bit Rate in KB/s (type and meaning affected by -r option)
%m Playing time: minutes only [integer]
%s Playing time: seconds only [integer] (usually used in conjunction with %m)
%S Total playing time in seconds [integer]

the %m and %s is what you request now. In the future you maybe want more :)

Hope this can help you.

Ron