[Gambas-user] Req: Help update

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Oct 30 01:37:38 CEST 2004

Hi Rob,

As result of you last post I was at the wiki site.
When I'm right the url
http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/GbXmlLibxmlXmlNodeCAttributeDecl
is the file need in the local help.

As far I can see  is in
http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/Gambas
the help files that is used in the help from local directory
file:/opt/gambas/share/gambas/help.

My request is if that is true if it is possible to provide
the files as a gz download, special after new components are add
ATM the xml is not in the help local but existing in the wiki.

I'm thinking of 2 archives.
1 the most recent version in total and
2 an incremental with last week updated
  or if the system load it allows a daily set of 7 days.

It's just a idea because in the last version the xml and pcre
not exist in the help, i know pcre is not in the components yet
but I hate the Page not found for the other existing in wiki :)

I can always try it with Kget on several pages to collect the
urls but the system load is more havy then 1 archive file.
I want to have it on the laptop because in 4 weeks I'm possible
6 weeks of line and I can't miss gambas, it taste to good.

Ron