[Gambas-user] Still problems with IDE windows

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Fri Oct 29 08:28:36 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit,

thanks for your help.

> Send me your screenshots, describe the settings of your window manager, and
> tell me if you compiled gambas from sources, which distribution you use, and
> which version of qt is installed on your system.

- The screenshots were sent 2 days ago - aren't they there yet?

- Difficult to say what the settings are: there are dozens of settings,
you know, control center, KDE... One of them we already discussed had no
effect.

- Compiled gambas from sources

- Distribution is Suse 9.1

- qt is 3.3.1

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION for me is: is it possible to step back
by just doing a "make install" from the former version's directory? Or
would that destroy something?

Rolf