[Gambas-user] Using Gambas

Rob Gambas usinggambas at ...43...
Thu Oct 28 04:16:29 CEST 2004

I have installed and tested Gambas and I am really
impressed.  I wrote VB years ago, started with v4 and
went through v6.  Never touched .NET but 2 of the 3
guys at work rave about it like it's the best thing
since Peanut Butter.

The third one thinks the other two are idiots. :)

Anyways,  I love this tool!  RAD on Linux! Sweet!

So I contacted Benoit about what I suspect to be a
bug.  Waiting to hear about it.  I was wondering if
there was a list of features to be implemented.

I had an issue where I wanted to brutally trash
(honest self evaluation of programming skill) one of
the Examples...  Being able to "Save Project As..."
would have been perfect so I didn't have to go find it
and copy it by hand.

Anyhow, Will be jumping in with both feet and am
looking forward to it!  Congrats to the team!

Regards from Denver, CO.
Rob