[Gambas-user] PrettyPrinter-0.3.2 for use in IDE

Carsten Olsen carsten at ...498...
Wed Oct 27 20:32:01 CEST 2004

Hi Charlie

I don't think there are must to merge PrettyPrinter do it all. There are
a small problem with it - it add at line each time you run it.

I will try alter  my CPrintSource sow it can print a line at procs.
(with an option in the print tab) like the editor.

regards
Carsten