[Gambas-user] slashdotted :)

Radoslav Dejanović radoslav.dejanovic at ...116...
Wed Oct 27 13:44:32 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 11:55, Benoit Minisini wrote:

> I wanted to paint a tree. Of course the tree painted by great artists
> will be better. But it is my tree :-)

In my country, people paint their trees themselves, to protect them from
ants and other bugs (and to deter rabbits from eating the bark in the
winter). There's no need to ask for any great artist to do the painting
for them, and they don't care what shade of white color is used... ;))))

--
Radoslav Dejanović
Operacijski sustavi d.o.o.