[Gambas-user] gambas 1.0 RC1

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Tue Oct 26 10:12:18 CEST 2004

Dear Benoit
	im very glad to hear this news!! So i look for Italian translation  and see
few unfinishe and i fix it :-)
Thanks you very much for your great Application, everytime i write to you i
say the same word :-) but it the true...
Dimitri