[Gambas-user] how cut a line in editor?

daniel.campos at ...338... daniel.campos at ...338...
Fri Oct 22 14:56:34 CEST 2004

No way to do it (by now).

Regards,

D. Campos

find the way to do the next: I wanna write a sentence in several
lines. In visual basic you can use the conectors _ and &. So you
write a long line  in several lines. I dont know if
>ou can do this
in gambas (and if it's a stupid question)
Thanks