[Gambas-user] Project with Gambas

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Oct 14 17:25:16 CEST 2004

On Thursday 14 October 2004 10:20, PeTRoK - Reinaldo José Moreira
wrote:
> Good, have We a repository with that projects.? To share new
> Codes and Ideas.?

We really have two places for that sort of thing.  The first is
Gambasforge:

http://gambas.magic-systems.net/

It has some weird javascript/stylesheet stuff so I don't think
you could navigate it in a browser written in Gambas, though ;)
The newer one, which is really just meant for discussion of code
snippets and stuff, is linuxbasic:

http://www.linuxbasic.net/

It is a more traditional forum type of site, but also covers
hbasic and kbasic (though no one seems to be posting about
those.)

And mentioning your project seems to be on-topic for the
gambas-user list too, just maybe not posting it if it's too big!

Rob