[Gambas-user] Clean object before quit

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...338...
Wed Oct 13 22:03:09 CEST 2004

>When I quit my program I receive an error about a " WARNING: XX
allocation(s) non freed". I make NULL all the variables but my objects?
>I insert a botton in my form (for example) with the panel but I don't
know how I can clean my object before quit my program so I receive not
>allocation feed. Some idea?

This is not a problem from the Gambas programmer, but from the
components written in C that you're using. Could you report your example
program? It is needed to debug the problem.

Regards,

Daniel Campos