[Gambas-user] Stumped by .99

Craig Packard cpackard at ...626...
Thu Oct 7 13:36:20 CEST 2004

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 00:18:14 -0400, Rob <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...> wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 October 2004 22:07, Craig Packard wrote:
> > Got it.  Not only does MySQL need a primary key.  But it has
> > to be the FIRST row!  Mine wasn't.  It took me FOREVER to find
> > that.  I used the database administrator to make it the first
> > row and bing.  works great.
>
> You mean the first column/field?  That's pretty annoying if so,
> but somehow I've never managed to run into it... must be I just
> have the habit of creating tables where the primary key is the
> first column. :)
>
> Rob

Yes, I mean first column.  I realized I wrote the wrong thing after I
hit send!  I was looking at the design view in the database
adaministrator when I wrote that so. . . I was right in that, in the
database administrator it is the first row. . . But you are more
correct!  :) It needs to be the first column in the table.

No if I could just get it so the watch window works!!!  Does anyone
have this working?  Please let me know if you do so that I can keep
trying to find out what I'm doing wrong.  It could be something like
with my .update.  I just need to keep looking.  But I hate to waste my
time if it doesn't work for anyone, and it is a bug. . .  ;)

Thanks

  - Craig