[Gambas-user] KDE doesn't reload Gambas-app

Paolo Saudin sdnpaolo at ...69...
Wed Oct 6 18:02:11 CEST 2004

Rob wrote:

>On Wednesday 06 October 2004 02:36, Eilert wrote:
>

>>All system monitoring tools I start on that page are reloaded
>>when I log in on the server, but the Gambas app has to be
>>started by hand every time. It does, however, appear in the
>>correct screen with the others.
>>

>I don't know anything about how KDE remembers what apps were
>running, but maybe it has something to do with the fact that
>gambas apps are (a) technically scripts and (b) scripts whose
>interpreter KDE doesn't know about.
>
>My suggestion would be to put a link to the gambas app in
>~/.kde/Autostart.
>
>Rob

I need to start a Gambas application at start-up as well, I tried with a
link but this only pops-up
the 'Open with:' window selection. I then created a app.sh file with the
following command
"gbx -x /home/paolo/das-test/gbdas" and now the application starts smoothly!
Thank you very much for the ~/.kde/Autostart suggestion :-)
Paolo