[Gambas-user] gb.pcre 0.0.4

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Oct 5 00:44:32 CEST 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 17:58, Nelson Nieves wrote:
> This sounds like a component I can use for a project I am
> working on in Gambas which needs a regular expression
> component. I'm converting a Windows application to Linux.

It just so happens that's what I'm using it for right now....
adding a "Project|Import VB Form..." menu entry to the gambas
IDE :)

> BTW, I added an Applications/Code Snippets section to the each
> BASIC forum at http://www.linuxbasic.net So, please post links
> to your components and code. Let's get the Gambas forum going!
> :)

Cool, I am still working on some convenience functions in gambas
(Match, ReplaceOnce, ReplaceAll, GetFirstMatch,
GetFirstSubMatch) but when I get them stable i'll post them on
the list and in the linuxbasic forum :)

Rob