[Gambas-user] Component Missing when creating Form

Jason Curl j.m.curl at ...466...
Sat Nov 27 12:17:16 CET 2004

Version 0.93b is really old now. You might want to try downloading 0.99RC3
and compiling it from scratch

Have a look at gambas.sourceforge.net

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Lars Engels
Sent: Thursday, 25 November 2004 21:19
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] Component Missing when creating Form

Hello List!

I have a freshly installed Gambas version 0.93b on Fedora Core 2. The
installation was made via rpm.
When I open one of the example programs or create a new one and create a
new form, Gambas crashes with the following error:

FForm.CreateControl.789: #-1: Component missing
WARNING: circular references detected
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy

Does anyone know which component is missing?
Neither google nor the list's archive know the problem.

Thanks in advance

Lars Engels