[Gambas-user] New component for Mixer two MP3

LB Audio lbaudio at ...172...
Tue Nov 23 23:01:47 CET 2004

OK...
As I didn't get remasterizer FMOD with skunks, I used the paste sdl.
Will have to be made some modifications.
I will make the step later the step sending for you.
But Benoît Minisini could add directly in the Skunks.

-------Original Message-------

From: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: 23/11/2004 19:22:20
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] New component for Mixer two MP3

Hello to all.
I am developing a component to reproduce 2 mp3 simultaneously with mixing
with FMOD.
I am using as base libSDL.
But when I try to execute in the Skunks in real time the following message
it comes...

/usr/bin/gbx: relocation error: ... undefined symbol: FSOUND_SetOutput ( )

Please help me...

Where am I wandering?