[Gambas-user] Re: Error Starting gambas on AMD 64 runing Fedora Core 3 x86_64

Daniel Oxley oxleyd at ...699...
Tue Nov 23 10:26:59 CET 2004

For the record, how do you compile for 32 bits then?

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Satya Sahoo
Sent: 23 November 2004 10:23
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Gambas-user] Re: Error Starting gambas on AMD 64 runing Fedora
Core 3 x86_64

Thanks for the reply. I have compiled it for 32-bit and am able use it now.

Regards,
-Satya

Gambas sources are not ready to be compiled in 64 bits mode. You must
compile as a 32 bits application, but don't ask me how to do that as I have
no idea!

Note: I think you will have very few speed gains in a 64 bits gambas.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...