[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 1.0 RC3

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sun Nov 21 23:03:18 CET 2004

On Sunday 21 November 2004 19:52, Benoit Minisini wrote:
| Here is a short list the bug fixes included in this release:

--8<---

| The following translations are not up to date: Arabic, Galician, Welsh, Dutch,
| and Brazilian portuguese. I don't know if I should remove them or not in the
| final release...

I have the nl.po send to Fabrice but have nothing heard from him.
I take the risk there are some translating mistakes inside.
The only thing I haven't good checked are the key accelerators
in the way they are unique in the forms. But because I have this
week less time, due the trip I send it now.
It would be a pity if it is removed.

Can you confirm the way for people getting the (lang).po file now and
put it in the source and recompile gambas to get the updated language?

This way, a updated (lang).po is installable after a release is
done instead waiting till next release.
I'm not sure now this can be done.

Second thing I want to know, is a plain attachment or a bz2 preferred?

Ron