[Gambas-user] Problem with using files - maybe new bug

krzysss at ...694... krzysss at ...694...
Thu Nov 18 21:02:23 CET 2004

Hello. I've encountered such problem. I don't know if it's bug or not, but I need your help.I'm writing internet communicator software in gambas and I've decided to use files in my project.At the beginning I was reading files only in project directory, but when I want to write something to it, I have problems. So I wrote "OPEN file.txt" FOR READ WRITE AS #hFile <- I use relative path for file, which is in project directory and gambas shows me a message that access is forbidden. I don't know why it happens ... so I chceck file permission and directory permission and I have them granted. To be sure, I wrote "OPEN "/home/user/file.txt" FOR READ WRITE AS #hFile" and everything works OK. So the result is that I can't write anything to files in project direcotry, but I need that... How to make this work ?Maybe it's program bug ?Help me, please ?