[Gambas-user] FTPClient

Mr JH Deval johdeval at ...43...
Wed Nov 17 22:19:30 CET 2004

So if I am understanding this I have to previously
know what the filename is? Is there anyway to send a
ftp command directly that will return that
information?

Let me explain what my problem is. When I login I
don't previously know what the filenames are. I need
to grab everything out of the directory. But I need to
be able to say what has been downloaded.

Just a little clarification as well I assume what you
meant to type was

FTP.Put not Do_Put

If that is correct than the example I sent looks to be
correct. When I try and run the program though I get
an error #11. I did notice another person you were
helping had the same error but I saw no fix. Is it
possible my libcurl is out of date?