[Gambas-user] gambas settings

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...9...
Tue Nov 16 23:16:40 CET 2004

>On Monday 15 November 2004 22:58, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>> Salut Benoit,
>>
>> two remarkes about gambas settings.
>>
>> 1. have a look to the attached archiv, you can add gambas executable to the

>> list, and you can delete them from the list.
>>
>> But they don't realy dissapear in the list, thats only why I added the
>> 'Count'.
>> Whats needed is a Settings.Clear to empty the settings.
>>

>And if you set NULL to the settings you want to remove ?

Yes, that workes. What I do is the following:
I move the original Setting-file to TmpSetting-file, and try to copy only the
good
ones to the new (original) Setting-file.

That workes, but the n +1 rest staiyng in the file , while in memory, when I
say
setting.save.

The Settings.Clear means to Clear all what is hold in backgroud.